Monday, February 18, 2008

A new breed of enemy I

After the death of Arafat I received a shocking e-mail that included the photos of Orthodox Jews wearing Talitot in the colors of the Palestinian flag, weeping and morning the death of Arafat. Few weeks later a reception of Jews of the same sect had a royal reception in Iran. Well, it was easy to determine that we have enemies from within.

Yesterday I discovered a new breed of an "enemy from within". In this case I refer to Anna Baltzer and the likes of her. In the future I will provide information of the material shown in the DVD with her take on the situation, followed by the question(s) I intended to ask but was not allowed to do so.

ROADS - The well paved and maintained roads built by the Israeli government with the tax money of the American citizens vs. the poor roads in the Palestinians' side. Only Jews are allowed to use the first ones.

My Q: The Palestinians received assistance both from the U.S. and the U.N. why didn't they, under Arafat's benevolent rule pave their own roads? Are they waiting for the fall of Israel so that they can use the ready ones?

LICENSE PLATES - Jewish car license plates are of different color than the Palestinians.
My Qs: 1) Are the license plates of Israeli Arabs of different color than those of the Jews?
2) Don't the license plates of differnt states in the U.S. of differ in colors?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent blog. I read it every day.